Search Bar – Does more than just search tracks by name or creator
- Want to find all tracks that are MCM1 remakes?
• Type in “remake yes”, and hit enter.
- Found a strange .env file on your machine, and want to know which track it is?
• Type the whole file name in the Search Bar, hit enter. Example: pbgage4.env
How To Install Tracks
- Locate where you have MCM2 installed on your machine.
• Right click on the desktop icon that launches MCM2, and select “Properties” from the popup menu.
• In the Properties window that opens, look under the “Shortcut” tab for the words “Start in:”
• That is the path to the drive and root folder where your MCM2 is installed.
- For National tracks: copy or save the .env file to “MCM2 Root”\TERAFORM\NATIONAL\
- For Supercross tracks: copy or save the .env file to “MCM2 Root”\TERAFORM\SX\
Make MCM2 play on your Win7 (32 or 64 bit) with four or more GB of RAM
- Go to Start > Search, and type in “msconfig”. (C:\Windows\System32\msconfig.exe)
- Click on “msconfig.exe”, go to the “Boot” tab, and click the “Advanced options…” button.
- Select the “Maximum memory:” check box, set the value to “2047″, and click OK twice.
- Reboot, and launch the game.
Where To Race Online – Remember MCM2 in the Zone? Voobly will bring back some serious memories.